Why Choose Carolina Log Center?
Sustainable, Efficient and Green
Carolina Log Center built the first home to be certified green by the Build Green Greater Columbia program. Additionally, the home is ENERGY STAR Certified and is a certified Gold level green home in the National Green Building Certification Program, which is administered by the National Association of Home Builders Research Center.
Nationally Certified & Locally Licensed
- Bill Seymour, owner of Carolina Log Center, is a Certified Green Professional (CGP) of the National Association of Home Builders
- Carolina Log Center has built EPA Energy Star-qualified homes, including the first home to be certified by the Build Green Greater Columbia Program
- Licensed and insured General Contractor in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Complete turnkey services, including log home design, project management and home construction
- Carolina Log Center has a list of referrals upon request
Award Winning Craftsmanship
When it comes to craftsmanship, building homes isn’t just a job for us. It’s our passion. And it shows in our work. It’s also why Carolina Log Center has earned industry awards and certifications. As specialists in log homes, we know the right way to do log construction. We use only environmentally friendly stains and sealant products to ensure a healthy indoor environment for the life of the home.
Help You Find Land
Your dream home needs a dreamy setting. Carolina Log Center has teamed up with select real estate agents who can show you choice pieces of property to consider for your home site in North Carolina and South Carolina. Whether you’re looking for mountain views, waterfront or meadow land, we can help you find the perfect home site.
We Make Dream Homes a Reality
We can design and build you the high-performance home of your dreams—or renovate your existing home—in a way that will fulfill your every vision for living space and design. Give us a call or request a quote.